We are always happy to exchange or refund your item if you’re not happy with it, or it gets squashed in transit. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for prior authorization of any returns. All refund requests must be initiated within 30 business days upon receipt. If accepted, additional details will be provided on return shipping information.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned: Custom orders, sale items, worn and/or used items, and downloadable products.
We will cover the cost of re-shipping:
- If your order arrived damaged.
- If an item was received in error.
- If your package was lost in the mail. *However, if the US Postal Service claims your item was delivered but you didn’t receive it, we ask that you cover the cost of re-shipping the package.*
- If your package was mis-delivered and you are unable to correct the matter with your local post office.
However, we ask you to cover the cost of re-shipping:
- If you seek a replacement or an exchange for reasons other than damage or loss as described above.
- If you provided an incorrect shipping address at checkout.
- If the US Postal Service claims your item was delivered but you didn’t receive it.
- If for any reason you were unable to collect your package at customs.
- All refunds and exchanges will be processed upon receipt of the item in it’s original condition. The shipping cost will only be refunded if the entire package arrived damaged or the package was lost in the mail.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 7 business days. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your refund or exchange to reach you may vary.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.